SUNRx – Advanced Claims Capture
The need to optimize 340B savings is greater now than ever considering the Manufacturers’ constraints that have been added to the 340B program. SUNRx has been our long-standing business partner for 340B. As a 340B TPA pioneer, SUNRx has developed an industry-leading solution called Advanced Claims Capture, designed to help 340B Covered Entities compliantly capture all eligible 340B capturable claims, including referral and fall out claims, thus increasing the savings available.
Advanced Claims Capture includes:
- Available no cost annual independent Audit of Covered Entity’s 340B program
- Recommendations for improvement of Covered Entity Policies & Procedures
- Enhancing referral claims capture includes:
- Data mining CE’s EMR data
- Identification of referrals
- Engaging with the referral providers
- Obtaining the necessary documentation to support the compliant capture of these claims
- Continual monitoring for optimization
Interested in exploring how Advanced Claims Capture may provide a value to your hospital or health system? Call 619.455.1907 or email RJ Smith, your local SUNRx regional manager.
As a division of the South Carolina Hospital Association, we understand the hospital business. Our ready-to-deploy solutions for your workforce, financial, operational and compliance needs can save money on your bottom line – or generate revenue that you can re-invest in improving healthcare for the people of South Carolina. For more information, visit Solvent Networks, follow us on Linked In or watch HERE. Access your network today.