As a division of the South Carolina Hospital Association (SCHA), our mission is to support SCHA by adding membership value and generating resources that can help improve healthcare in South Carolina through SCHA and its members.
OUR CORE MESSAGE
Running a hospital, no matter what size, is more challenging than ever. Providing high-quality, affordable, accessible care comes with a host of administrative “pain points,” such as staff turnover, cost containment and compliance. Solvent Networks is about solving “pain points” through a network of endorsed companies that can provide relevant, ready-to-deploy business solutions at negotiated best prices.
We encourage our hospitals to make Solvent Networks their first-call resource for finding cures for pain points that sap time and energy away from the more important business of patient care.
Support SCHA’s strategic plan by being an active and engaged partner.
OBJECTIVES & STRATEGIES
OBJECTIVE 1: BUILD FINANCIAL STRENGTH.
- LEASE Generate revenue from endorsed partnerships and corporate sponsor companies that are interested in helping our members improve healthcare in South Carolina with relevant and quality products and services.
- BUILD Generate revenue from business and service lines developed and owned by SCHA and/or SN such as brand consulting, broadband and the SCHA Speakers Bureau.
- BUY Generate revenue from market and equity investments made with generated resources.
OBJECTIVE 2: BUILD REPUTATION AS THE FIRST-CALL RESOURCE AND TRUSTED PARTNER FOR SOLVING HOSPITAL PAIN POINTS.
- Build strong and engaged Solvent Networks Board of Directors.
- Aggressively market Solvent Networks product service portfolio.
- Deploy communications from Solvent Networks; Highlights & Happenings, Case Studies, Pain Points Newsletters, Solvent Insights, Thought Partner Webinars.
OBJECTIVE 3: ADD VALUE TO SCHA MEMBERSHIP.
- Offer relevant, ready-to-deploy business solutions to members.
- Offer value-added, support to SCHA for key initiatives via ideas, resources, and staff support.
- Support SCHA’s COVID-19 response.
- Focus on SCHA Workforce initiative with communication support from Solvent Brandworks.
- Maintain and grow capabilities of the SCHA Market Intelligence Team; tracking key trends and needs of membership, flash surveys and networking.