Optimize Opportunities in 340B Specialty Pharmacy
As the specialty pharmaceutical industry continues to see growth, there may be significant savings opportunities for your 340B program. SUNRx experts help navigate through the complexities of specialty pharmacy.
Why should an entity get into 340B specialty contract pharmacy relationships?
- Specialty pharmacy is growing and is anticipated to reach 47% of the overall drug spend by 2022.
- Specialty can be very complex and additional subject matter expertise can only help.
- Specialty growth can mean additional saving opportunities for your entity.
- SUNRx can provide valuable insights on how you can build your specialty network.
Already have specialty contract pharmacy in place – how is SUNRx different?
- SUNRx takes a unique approach with each Covered Entity, reviewing utilization, drug and payor mix and program parameters to help maximize the specialty program.
- Depending on the type of Covered Entity, SUNRx can also help the Covered Entity with SUNRx’s Advanced Claim Capture service to compliantly link prescription claims to patient encounters, increasing the chance to capture savings for the 340B program.
Interested in exploring how Specialty Pharmacy may provide a value to your hospital or health system? Please contact John Bretz at email@example.com or (267) 800-5390.
As a division of the South Carolina Hospital Association, we understand the hospital business. Our ready-to-deploy solutions for your workforce, financial, operational and compliance needs can save money on your bottom line – or generate revenue that you can re-invest in improving healthcare for the people of South Carolina. For more information, visit Solvent Networks, follow us on Linked In or watch HERE. Access your network today.