Finding Quality Candidates in an Era of Shortages
Presented by endorsed partner, HospitalCareers
Finding quality candidates in an era of shortages has hospital leadership struggling to fill key positions. In this webinar, we will review how South Carolina healthcare organizations can achieve this goal.
• An action plan to achieve three important goals:
1. Keep talented healthcare professionals in South Carolina
2. Attract the most qualified healthcare professionals for South Carolina hospitals
3. Provide South Carolina hospitals with a very cost-effective healthcare recruitment resource.
• Where 80% of healthcare professionals start their job search.
• What is Programmatic Job Distribution and how does it add exposure for “hard to fill” job listings? How the platform markets to university and college career centers throughout the state.
• How to leverage a recruitment solution “hassle free” that allows applicants to apply directly into your applicant tracking system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Human Resource Directors, Talent Managers and Coordinators, Human Resource Generalists, Recruiters, CNOs, Nursing Leaders, SCHHRA and SCONL members
Presenter BRIAN BAUER is the Founder and Strategic Director of HospitalCareers.com, which was formed in 2015 as a spin-off company of DirectSource Media – a Recruitment Marketing Agency. After years of working with numerous hospitals and systems, Brian recognized a need for a niche health care recruitment tool, now called HospitalCareers, which over the past four years has grown to become the most cost-effective health care recruitment solution in the country.