Vizient Q1 Group Buys
Each calendar quarter, Vizient presents Group Buys that offer exclusive, limited-time value from participating suppliers on selected product categories.
Q1 Group Buys are effective January 1 through March 31 and feature value on 35 contracts – including cyber security and ventilators, as well as cardiovascular, food and nutrition, and diagnostic imaging categories.
This quarter includes featured supplier – Siemens, which is offering significant savings across its imaging product lines. Food and product Group Buys cover 13 categories and include pantry and vegetarian foods to seafood.
Review the value details for each opportunity at the links below.
Siemens offers savings up to 28% on 13 contracts, with additional value including service discounts, software upgrades and trade-in allowances.
- Hemodynamic and electrophysiology monitors (XR0594)
- C-arms (XR0532)
- Cardiovascular imaging systems (XR0705)
- CT scanner systems and mobile CT scanners (XR0676)
- Mammography equipment (XR0654)
- PET/CT systems (XR0353)
- PET/CT systems (XR0896)
- Nuclear medicine equipment (XR0363)
- Nuclear medicine equipment (XR0896)
- General radiography and urology (XR0722)
- MRI systems (XR0885)
- Ultrasound systems (XR0434)
- Clinical informatics (XR0607)
Q1 Group Buys include 13 food product categories from 11 suppliers. The foods range from vegetarian and seafood to desserts and snack foods.
- Bridgford Foods frozen biscuits (FD3551)
- Kellogg’s Food Away From Home vegetarian (FD2570)
- Schwan’s Food Service pantry food (FD3020)
- J & J Snack Foods snacks food (FD9048)
- Monin syrups (FD3630)
- US Foods seafood (FD3126)
- US Foods produce (FD9022)
- US Foods cakes, pies and cobblers desserts (FD3335)
- US Foods frozen vegetables (FD2680)
- US Foods pantry food (FD9031)
- Sysco seafood (FD3124)
- Kraft Heinz pantry food (FD9020)
- Medtrition nutritional supplements (FD3163)
- Smucker Food Service ground coffee and tea (FD2140)
- Smucker Food Service jams, jellies and related breakfast products, condiments (FD1900)
- Dannon Greek yogurt (FD2190)
Other Group Buys include Hamilton savings of 21% off the contract price for Hamilton C1 ventilators and Talus savings of 50% off the contract price for cyber security services.
- Hamilton ventilators (CE7295)
- Future Health Concepts ancillary stainless steel (CE7193)
- Talus cyber security (IT0330)
- Seca rehab products (MS6680)
- Pintler warming (MS9475)
Interested in connecting with Vizient for a Q1 Group Buy? Please contact Kristin Hill at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a division of the South Carolina Hospital Association, we understand the hospital business. Our ready-to-deploy solutions for your workforce, financial, operational and compliance needs can save money on your bottom line – or generate revenue that you can re-invest in improving healthcare for the people of South Carolina. For more information, visit Solvent Networks, follow us on Linked In or watch HERE. Access your network today.